Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2019 11:05:54
From: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel panix com>
To: Jace Kattalakis <khalfang1366 gmail com>, orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Corrected about orca and manjaro

was orca --setup run?

On Sun, 6 Jan 2019, Jace Kattalakis via orca-list

Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2019 00:23:58
From: Jace Kattalakis via orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
To: orca-list gnome org

Extremely obvious question, but....do you have sound in everything else to
tart with?

??? On 06/01/2019 05:14, Michael Maslo via orca-list wrote:
Sorry list,

I just had my son look and it shows orca on in manjaro but I have no sound.
It is running on a usb drive. Would I need to install manjaro on the hard
drive to make it work or is there something I need to do to get sound
Thanks in advance

Sincerely,

Michael maslo
GNOME Universal Access guide: