Re: [orca-list] Problem with speech dispatcher

Addendum:
I just rebuilt speech-dispatcher-0.9.O on Slint with the configure
options of Arch's PKGBUILD:
https://git.archlinux.org/svntogit/packages.git/tree/trunk/PKGBUILD?h=packages/speech-dispatcher

which leaded to this configure summary:
configure: output modules to be built are cicero dummy festival generic espeak espeak-ng pico baratinoo kali
configure: audio methods to be built are  pulse libao alsa oss
configure: Default audio method is pulse

Nothing weird as far as I can tell in this output.

As an aside, I had a look again at the PKGBUILD for espeak-ng and I
still don't see the needed symlinks for espeak. Nobody pinged the
PKGBUILD maintainer about that?

Didier