Re: [orca-list] strange behavior of some applications

Hi,

Could you inform the distro?

FYI I'm using VirtualBox, VLC with good accessibility in Debian 9
Stretch with MATE out of the box.

As I recall, on other distro such as Arch Linux, we need to set some
environment variables for QT application before orca can make something
out of it.

Best Regards
Дмитрий Хромченко via orca-list writes:

Hi,

One person, that is not subscribing on this list,told me the next thing.

Some applications, that is accessible in gnome, not accessible in mate.

For example, vlc is accessible for orca in gnome, but he is not
accessible in mate.

Also, he saied abut other applications, such as gparted, smplayer,
virtualbox, etc.

can we make these applications accessible in mate?