[orca-list] strange behavior of some applications

Hi,

One person, that is not subscribing on this list,told me the next thing.

Some applications, that is accessible in gnome, not accessible in mate.

For example, vlc is accessible for orca in gnome, but he is not accessible in mate.

Also, he saied abut other applications, such as gparted, smplayer, virtualbox, etc.

can we make these applications accessible in mate?