Re: [orca-list] Desktop OCR

Howdy Ollie,

Ok, then i missunderstood your need. Sorry for that.
in this case you need OCRdesktop.
Importaint side note, it currently only works with tesseract 3 series and not yet with tesseract 4 (since the used python bindings break).

Sadly i m currently too bussy to wire this up. Always happy for help on that front ;).

for some additional info see here:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Ocrdesktop

cheers chrys

Zitat von Mallard <mallard kimabe eu>:

Hey Chrys,

I'm looking for exactly an OCR option that only reads inaccessible screens, like the Windows 10 OCR in NVDA.

If OCR Desktop does that, then it's what I want...

Thanks, ciao,

Ollie