Re: [orca-list] The new testing ISO pre Slint64-14.2.1.2 is now available.

Being it's Slackware based, what package manager do I get? Do I have access to apt?

Is it easy to build Orca from source to get the master branch, as I hear some distros, the process is a little different.

Finally, is voxin supported with this distro?? If not, that'll be a complete dealbreaker.

Chris.