Re: [orca-list] The new testing ISO pre Slint64-14.2.1.2 is now available.

I know this distro is based apparently on Slackware, but compared to Ubuntu, how up to date are things here? I hear though don't have verification of this, that Slackware uses very very old libraries, etc. I'd be very willing to try Slint, but I just want to make sure the packages are up to date, and not using old legacy stuff.

Chris.