Re: [orca-list] Recommendation of PDF reader

Hi all,

Thank you for your suggestions. Here's what I've tried so far

1. Evince
I can read the pdf file but having difficulties in
navigating. pressing Page down and I still on the same page. I might
have missed some settings somewhere?

2. Calibre
I am able to convert to docx file.. Further convertion to html using
pandoc resulted in html file without headings tag. This is important
for me to navigate.

3. Free online converter
Tried https://smallpdf.com/pdf-to-word
It can provide docx file which I can convert to html with headings tag
 using pandoc.

Once again thank you for your kind suggestions.

Best Regards
Jason White via orca-list writes:

The best PDF reader that I've found on any platform so far is the one
included in Google Chrome.

Whenever Chromium supports ATK/AT-SPI, it should be available under
Linux as well. I know tis doesnt help in the short term.