[orca-list] ubuntu 18.04, orca-master and web rich text editors

Hello, few question:
- can you install current orca master on ubuntu 18.04, or are there
required dependnecies that are not fulfilled there?
- how are rich text editors accessible? For example i have tried to use
confluence with orca probably 2.26, however editing a page was
difficult. for example in tables it did not read table columns except
header rows, etc. I am not sure if this was orca or firefox bug and if
it was fixed, i only know that this seems to work on both ff and chrome
on windows on the same confluence. The problem is i could not get orca
master there because I have ubuntu 16.04, and so could not really test
if this has changed. If not, then are these firefox bugs that are just
triggered by orca, or orca bugs? Does anyone know anything about this? I
cannot test anything here from my arch box as this is internal company
confluence and I have no edit access to any other sufficiently new
instance of confluence. I only know I always had problems with such
editors. That is why I don't just find and report bugs, but ask if maybe
someone had experience with this. I only know that google docs seems to
work.