Re: [orca-list] Best application for making and receiving SIP (VoIP) calls?

Hello,

I think blink QT is largelly accessible at least I liked it when using it with orca.

For sure there is enough space for more improvements e.g. there are some unlabelled controls and interactive widgets inside the dialog are missing relations to their labels however once setup it can perfectly be used with orca running.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa February 11, 2019 3:06:23 PM UTC používateľ Fernando Botelho <Fernando Botelho F123 org> napísal:
Hi Peter, I am sorry, I am not sure I understand if this qt5 application
is accessible or not.

Can you clarify?

Thanks,

Fernando