Re: [orca-list] Focus issues, and resetting/backing up Orca

On 2/3/19 3:48 PM, Christopher Gilland via orca-list wrote:
So, I guess firstly, my question is, in Gnome 3, with wifi, is there a reliable way to see your private IP with the GUI? I know about ifconfig on the command line, but would rather not go that route.

nmcli device show

is another way to do it if you're running NetworkManager. I'd suggest piping the output to a pager though.

Secondly, within Settings, again though I doubt it, has anyone else on Gnome 3 experienced this with Orca, and if so, did you ever figure out a way to get around it?

I haven't experienced those issues, but I haven't found a way to perform keyboard navigation properly in GNOME Settings. I don't know whether it's a bug or whether I'm just missing something obvious.