[orca-list] Focus issues, and resetting/backing up Orca

1. Though Googling, luck of the draw, I've not found anything really specific on the wiki about this. Either I'm just a really bad googler, or it's not that well known... Hopefully, the former. Anyway, if Orca ever screws up somehow, I recall way back in the days there being a directory, I think it was a hidden directory in your home directory which you could delete with RM which then would force Orca to reset itself completely to default settings as if you'd never launched it before. I thought the directory was just called .orca, but when I look with ls, even showing hidden files and directories, I don't see anything of sort, so my guess is, on the latest pre master, that must have changed. So, is there an easy way to accomplish this? Also, is there a directory or such I can back up to a safe place, then re-copy over, if I ever install to a new system, that will then allow me to migrate my Orca settings from one machine to another, provided that I'm on exactly the same build?

2. So, as for the focus issues, earlier, I was trying to get my private IP address assigned by the DHCP of my Linksys router. I'm not sure if, or not this is normal, I'd not think it is, and I doubt this can be reproduced. Again, I'm always the unlucky swan in the pond, LOL, but any who, I went into settings, and was trying then to tab over to the list view in Gnome 3, of settings areas like network, etc.

So, I got to where it said network, and hit enter, but then, after that, Orca got so sluggish I almost had to reboot the machine. Restarting Orca didn't really seem to help. I've been able now for about 5 times consecutively in a row to reproduce this odd behavior. If it matters, am using laptop layout, modifier key being caps lock. This notebook machine doesn't have a physical insert key, nor a numpad, so I can't test desktop layout with it.

I did try flat review at this point, but that didn't help. It still was really sluggish, and didn't seem to read much anything. The system seems to be totally up to date, and am running Gnome 3, latest master branch build of Orca, and Ubuntu 18.10 64 bit.

So, I guess firstly, my question is, in Gnome 3, with wifi, is there a reliable way to see your private IP with the GUI? I know about ifconfig on the command line, but would rather not go that route. Secondly, within Settings, again though I doubt it, has anyone else on Gnome 3 experienced this with Orca, and if so, did you ever figure out a way to get around it?

Chris.