Re: [orca-list] FTP server: I'm obviously doing something wrong, although probably am on the right track.

This list is for the discussion of the Orca screen reader. Not for the discussion of the process for how to make an FTP server. There are many guides to follow, but an understanding of how Linux permissions and directories is probably your best start. And I don't think this list needs your rudeness. Finally, had you posted the command you posted to any of my list, it would have meant a perminent and everlasting ban. While I don't believe anyone would try to input that command, it could cause real harm and time loss if they did.