Re: [orca-list] ot Current Arch and Orca situation

It was the latest ISO refresh from their site, and the full ISO with the live image. I put it on my USB stick, and went into the live session. I remember Antergos having Orca last year, so I'm not sure if I had a bad ISO or what happened. with Antergos?