Re: [orca-list] ot Current Arch and Orca situation

On 2/1/19 6:52 AM, Pavel Vlček via orca-list wrote:
I installed Antergos to my laptop again, but I am unable to get orca to work. If I go to terminal and use orca command, it shows some issue with some modules, but my brother isn't computer friend, so he told me about some unable something in module. So what is the current situation? Can I get Orca to work?

I've never heard of Antergos. Perhaps start with a distribution that is known to have good support for accessibility, become familiar with that, and progress from there.