Re: [orca-list] one issue resolved with Slint

Hello Michael,

Link to answer your question about the sound level:
http://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-14.2.1/doc/Sound

You can also adjust more specifically the speech volume level:
http://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-14.2.1/doc/Accessibility/SlintSpeaks

Link for upgrading  the kernel:
http://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-14.2.1/doc/KernelUpgrade

This information is also available from the command line typing:
slint-doc

Do that your questions about Slint be answered faster I suggest you
register to the new Slint mailing list.
I wrote an article on the Slint blog about it:

Best,
Didier