[orca-list] Accessibility of Accerciser

Hi,

I need to talk to someone about the accessibility of Accerciser. I am trying to use it and notice a severe lack of accessibility in the Python console and the components section of user interface viewer. I would also like to see some features implemented such as the components section providing more information about the currently selected user interface element. It is missing color, back-color, borders and their colors, the element's right and bottom edges, and the ability to quickly determine how much space is between the right edge of an element and its parent's right edge. The same for the bottom edge. It would also be nice to include a way to choose the parent/ancestor element to use as a parent. Who do I talk to about these issues?