Re: [orca-list] OT: Making screencasts with both computer audio and microphone?

On 8/29/19 9:46 AM, Krishnakant Mane wrote:

Will Kazam not do this work?

Huh, it does seem to be mostly accessible, and have all the right checkboxes for the features I want (I.e. capture computer speaker output, capture mic input, etc.) Unfortunately, once I launch it and click Capture, the window goes away and I don't see any way to return to disable screen capture and save the file. I can kill it from the terminal from which I launched it, but this doesn't save the file.

Is this something you've used, and if so, do you have any pointers on how to get it working?

Thanks for the suggestion.