Re: [orca-list] Reading PDF document with orca

Many thanks Krishnakant for the advice, I installed evince pdf reader.

Milton

Op 25-08-19 om 09:27 schreef Krishnakant Mane:

I know what could be the problem.

Evince does not come by default in Ubuntu 18.04, there is atrul docu document viewer which does not let me read documents.

So installing the evince pdf reader is the right thing to do.