[orca-list] Reading PDF document with orca

Hi,
I am having issues while reading PDF document with default document viewer in Ubuntu.
When I am enabling carrot browsing sometime it reads the document and most of the time not.
When I am pressing say all, (caps lock + semicolon ) it reads the document but I want to navigate word by word.
Is there any accessible PDF viewer available out there.
I am new to this list and I'll be grateful if you could assist me in this regards.
Thanking you.
Sincerely,
Sanchit.