Re: [orca-list] Reading PDF document with orca

Hi Sanchit.,

I cannot confirm in Ubuntu 18.04 with Orca master. I am able to read with the Arrow keys, Contro+Shift+Arrow-Right by word.

But somtimes I receive pdf files which are not accessible.

Sometimes I convert the pdf file to a txt file with the help of the terminal. For example I type the following command and press Enter:

pdftotext -raw file.pdf

So I find the tile.txt in the same folder. Success.

Milton