Re: [orca-list] strange problem when i click a specific link inside TB

I can reproduce this, but it's not an Orca issue.

At least in my case Orca does say something, namely "Firefox Nightly Frame, one unfocused dialog." However the unfocused dialog is the Authentication Required one. It's not ready for input. This same thing happens without Orca running: In order to type in the Authentication Required dialog, I have to either click with the mouse, Alt+Tab out of and back into the window, or press Alt+F6 to switch to the window.

With Orca running, after Orca announces the one unfocused dialog, I press Alt+F6 to get Firefox to make the dialog active. Orca then announces the dialog.

Is Orca announcing the one unfocused dialog for you?

--joanie