Re: [orca-list] Force Orca to put focus on titlebars and other unfocusable content

Hi Andy.

Orca works according to accessible objects. Scrollbars have accessible objects and thus should be reachable via flat review. Title bars, at least in the case of Gtk+ apps do not have accessible objects. Thus there's no way to move to those because they do not exist. If I understand what you mean by box sizer, those too don't have accessible objects. Perhaps in Windows toolkits, these objects have accessible objects and that's how NVDA allows it??

--joanie