Re: [orca-list] orca should indicate spell checking errors by the same way like NVDA announces them

No no what I'm saying with a tone is if I'm typing at an average speed (60 wpm) and I'm typing consistently, such as typing out this message, and I make a typo and don't slow down, I don't hear the 'misspelled' at all due to the speech jumping to what I just typed. Personally, I'd prefer the option of a tone in the Orca preferences dialog and a way to choose what it is, so if oyu want the tone, toggle it on, if you don't, don't toggle it on. Everybody wins, right?

I'm not sure if it's working fine on my end here though with FF, given I just updated to the latest one and don't recall it flagging up mispelled words....but that doesn't mean it didn't happen, just I don't notice it.