Re: [orca-list] orca should indicate spell checking errors by the same way like NVDA announces them

Ok, in this case, you have right.
But I do not know, if is it possible to call some Speech-dispatcher function to play sound. I know, that Speech-dispatcher support sound icons. So may be, that this feature would be implemented. But it require work in Python script for Orca preferences dialog window and some condition blocks inside other Orca Python parts.