Re: [orca-list] Clickable table rows on the web

Hello Joanie,

Sorry for my spam related to this however I have discovered we are missing something.

These table rows are correctly being presented as clickables. These are also displayed in the list of clickables.

However finding a clickable in the list and hitting activate does nothing on these table rows.

I haven't figured out more yet.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 24. 4. 2019 o 13:44 Peter Vágner via orca-list napísal(a):
Hello,

It might be doable to add a unbound script that will either click the active object if clickable or descend its ancestry to find out nearest clickable parent and perform the click.

Originally I've assumed such functionality is not needed as flat review mouse emulation is very usefull and getting better and better but this will also work on wayland and consider a case where container is clickable rather than the element with the actual content.
These container elements have just recently been removed from the flat review presentation that makes the flat review output even more awesome to read.

That is something I like as well.

I apologize to Nolan and all other people who have requested this feature in the past and I have commented against it.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa April 24, 2019 7:33:00 AM UTC používateľ "Arkadiusz Kozioł" <zywek-mailing nvps pl> napísal:
Is it possible to do click this object such as in nvda, withour pressing alt+shift+a and hit Activate button?