Re: [orca-list] QT Message Dialogs not spoken by orca when they pop up

Howdy Joanie,

works like a charm. like always! thanks!
a small improvement with an huge impact to the usability of the desktop.
just tested by using kate, system center, granatier and mumble (git version using QT5) (yay ;) )
another step towards to good KDE / QT accessibility :).

cheers chrys