[orca-list] Is it possible to access the Firefox toolbar with the keyboard?

I looked through Firefox's list of keyboard shortcuts and it doesn't appear so. I've been using Chrome for the past few months, and being able to access items that extensions put in my toolbar is nice.

I know it's possible via mouse review, but in my experience that was a bit hit-or-miss, even with the mouse review changes. I also know it's not an Orca issue--I'm just wondering if there's a hidden keyboard shortcut, a Firefox issue tracking that request, an extension that might somehow make toolbar items keyboard-focusable, etc.

Thanks.