Re: [orca-list] tried fenrir again

Howdy Chrys,

I confirm that this works here.

Maybe you could make the --help output a little more non-technical friendly?

didier[~]$ fenrir --help
usage: fenrir [-h] [-s SETTING-FILE] [-o SECTION#SETTING=VALUE;..] [-d] [-p]
              [-e] [-E]

Fenrir Help

optional arguments:
  -h, --help            show this help message and exit
  -s SETTING-FILE, --setting SETTING-FILE
                        Use a specified settingsfile
  -o SECTION#SETTING=VALUE;.., --options SECTION#SETTING=VALUE;..
                        Overwrite options in given settings file. Sections,
                        settings and Values are cases sensitive
  -d, --debug           Turns on Debugmode
  -p, --print           Print debug messages on screen
  -e, --emulated-pty    Use PTY emulation and escape sequences for input
  -E, --emulated-evdev  Use PTY emulation and evdev for input (single
                        instance)
I guess not everyone knows what means PTY emulation.

For instance, maybe something like:
  -e, --emulated-pty    Use PTY emulation and escape sequences for input
                        Allows to use fenrir on the desktop, in a terminal
                        for X

Cheers,

Didier