[orca-list] orca does not read emoji since a recent commit

Hello,

Since commit 9b28663fd3cc1dbb478eadb6fe383f256aa32555 (    When we
don't have a custom char name, send the character directly to spd), Orca
doesn't read emojies I added to the pronunciation dictionary when I ride
by character, it only read when it is the only character on the line and
I read by line.

Steps to reproduce :
1. Add the following Emoji to the Orca dictionary: 😊 as "visage
souriant avec les yeux rieurs";
2. Open Pluma or another text editor;
3. Write a sentence with the added emoji;

Actual result:
Orca doesn't read anymore when we read the line by character
Expected one:
Orca should read the emoji when we read by line and the emoji is not the
only character, or at least as before when we read by character.

Thanks,

Jerem