[orca-list] Some help with a web page?

So I have taken it upon myself, too figure out what's going on with my church's website, there's a particular segment, called place, there are list of Assessments, that need to be completed, that part seems to be accessible, but, initially getting to those assessments, after signing in, because the site requires a login, there is few links on the page, most of which aren't labeled / tagged correctly, maybe somebody can give me some pointers, or how I can run the actual page after I login, and say a debug mode, or actually run Orca in that mode, to determine what's happening. For example, the actual link to begin the assessment, simply says video, image. But to actually click it, you can't use the traditional keyboard methods. You have to find the word video, using flat review, I'm using the laptop keyboard layout, so I find the word video, then I have to once that's found, actually use the Orca left click, and click on it, rather than safe pressing enter, or something. I am in discussions with the database administrator, on how we can make this a little bit more accessible. And I told her I would write in here, and discuss pointers, tips, things I can do, to make my experience, better. Thanks a bunch, and apologies for the long rant. I would give the webpage, I can actually give the webpage itself, but the part that I have difficulty with, is the links that appear after you sign in.