Re: [orca-list] Some Debian questions?

Personally I prefer Mate because I found it more intuitive for my needs but I know others that prefer GNOME.

Best regards,
Alex.

Le 25/09/2018 à 19:25, tim via orca-list a écrit :
Thanks! I'm debating whether I want to go with gnome, or mate, mate the good thing is it's like wait as you said, but weren't there some issues in the past with the panels not being accessible? I can't remember. I might actually try that out, of course if I don't like it I can always reinstall with gnome, and I'm curious, what's the state of KDE, because that's an option as well. Or should I just not even go that route