Re: [orca-list] "hungry" modifier key

It almost sounds like it could be related to my issue. My bluetooth keyboard that connects to 3 devices causes the capslock Orca modifier to regain its capslock functionality if I disconnect and reconnect it, i.e. to type on another device and come back. Orca functions still work, but capslock also toggles. I have noticed this same issue if I unplug a keyboard and plug it back into the computer. On the other hand, my issue may be unrelated, as restarting Orca does fix this problem here.

Imetumwa kutoka tarakilishi yangu la dawati