Re: [orca-list] Accessing firefox alerts

Title: Assinatura Informal

Hi.

Just now  I am developing a web application that needs to access the camera of my computer.

Everytime I open the app, FF asks for permissions to acess the camera.

I press f6 sometimes until I find the dialog that asks for the permissions and I press the tab key until I find the allow button.