[orca-list] Orca/bookmark option is not working proprly.

hello all!
thee option in orca of setting book mark  and using that is simply not
working both in Orca master and regular Orca.

to reproduce  follow this:
1. open any web page  in Firefox. here I am going to open Gmail.com.
2. now move  your focus  on any link,  hedding or any element. my
focus is on compose link.
3. use command: set bookmark-1, .  press: insert+alt+1.
4. now use save bookmark command. press: insert+alt+B.
5. navigate using "go to bookmark" command. press: insert+1.
result: success.
till now  everything goes fine, I am facing issue here:
6. now click on any link and comeback to the same page using backspace
or alt+left arrow.
7. again navigate with the same command "go to bookmark" by pressing insert+1.
Result: Orca do not announce anything, it simply forgot whatever we
have set before leving this page.
hope this will help to understanding the issue face by me.
System configuration:
Ubuntu 18.04 with Mate desktop
Orca master 3.3
Firefox