Re: [orca-list] Accessing firefox alerts

I don't have an alert waiting for me right now to figure out exactly what I do, but I'd try the usual suspects, namely F6, Control+F6, tab and mix in the shift key as necessary. For example, try hitting the F6 key a couple of times. If you're just cycling through the same controls, and the alert isn't one of them, then try hitting F6 until you get to the address bar and then hit tab a few times. If that doesn't work, maybe someone else can remember what they do, or I'll get an alert here before too long and make a note of what I need to do.