[orca-list] enabling qt accessibility on ubuntu-mate 18.04

Hello everyone my name is Mayson. does anyone know what the step by
step instructions are to enable qt accessibility in ubuntu-mate? do I
need to download any packages from the repo? I have a 64 bit system
and I did the fallowing. 1. checked for all and applied all software
updates. 2. I did, sudo apt install kaccessible. 3. went in to my home
folder and showed hidden files, then went to .bashrc. 4. write clicked
on .bash rc and chose edit as administrator. then at the botom of the
file after the word fi, I made a new line and put in export
QT_ACCESSIBILITY=1 and then made a new line and also put in. export
LINUX_QT_ACCESSIBILITY_ALWAYS_ON=1. step 5. then I went back and
downloaded pcsx2. this is the part I am fustrated about I download
pcsx2 and installed it from the repos. then tried the run it. by now
exspected result should be that orca should speak in this qt app. end
result. orca does not speak at all! any help please would be greatly
appretiated! I've been trying the whole day. and expert intructions or
help would be greatly appretiated! Thanks everyone and look forward to
your responts asap! Aloha, Mayson.