[orca-list] Contacting the developer of auto talking arch? Have a question.

Hi all,

I’d be curius to know if anyone knows hot to contact the developpers of the autotalking arch scriopt.  I ghad a question about installing to an UFI system.  It seems that grub does not install to a system with ufi which makes the new system unable to boot.  I looked for it using google, but could not find anything.  I felt it should be reported but could not find a way to contact the developer so hence my question.  The error for any one is curius is something along the lines of efi system not found, but don’t remember.  I did look for the script on github but did not find it.  Thanks all,

Matthew