[orca-list] Volume of orca is low

Hi Group,

My orca volume seems to be lower than what I expected. I mean, when I set the
volume to 50%, youtube or other multimedia is already loud enough using
headphone but I barely hear orca. I had to go to sound preferences >
application and increase speech dispatcher volume there quite a bit.
This happens even when I set volume of orca to 100%.

For some reason, the speech dispatcher volume in sound preferences >
Application seems come back to low value for unknown reason.

Does anyone have experience this as well? And how to fix this?

System :
Debian 9 Stretch
Mate desktop
Gnome orca 3.27