Re: [orca-list] Don't upgrade to GNOME 3.30 or Gtk+ 3.23 for now

For Mate we've seen this issue: https://github.com/mate-desktop/mate-panel/issues/851

We (Hypra) are working on it and we're making our best to make it fixed quickly.

Best regards,
Alex.

Le 20/09/2018 à 18:56, am_dxer--- via orca-list a écrit :
Hi,
I am running Orca 3.30 with GTK 3.24.1 and the latest Mate on Void Linux and am not noticing problems. I upgraded before I saw these messages. What should I be looking for? Are others running Mate having issues. Thanks.