Re: [orca-list] ubuntu mate v18.04 how to move to lower and upper pannels/list of apps and wifi also notifications

Not sure about the panels, but for wifi notifications, I'm assuming
you mean connecting to an available wifi network?  If so, just open
terminal and type "nmtui".  Works like a charm.

Matt