Re: [orca-list] No more "finished loading" in Firefox

If I remember, this was fixed in orca 3.29.3 pre some time ago.

-----Original Message-----
From: orca-list <orca-list-bounces gnome org> On Behalf Of Joanmarie Diggs
Sent: Thursday, September 6, 2018 8:52 AM
To: Frans-Willem Post <fwpost gmail com>
Subject: Re: [orca-list] No more "finished loading" in Firefox

Can you reproduce this with Orca master? If so, could you please capture a
full debug.out and send it to me so that I can look into it? Thanks!
--joanie

On 08/28/2018 03:48 AM, Frans-Willem Post via orca-list wrote:
Hello all,

Using Orca 3.28.0, Ubuntu 18.04.1 and Firefox 61.0.1.

While on any webpage, I often use "Say all" to listen to blog posts,
articles and such. Orca's speech is regularly interrupted with
"Finished loading foo.png, 1200 times 800 pixels" or any other graphic
that seems to be loaded in the background.

I have searched through the Orca preferences for Firefox (Orca + Ctrl
+ Space), but have not found any way to disable this behavior.

Is there a way to prevent Orca or Firefox from bothering me with
"finished loading..." messages?

Thanks in advance,

Frans-Willem Post

GNOME Universal Access guide: