Re: [orca-list] Sluggishness in Orca

I cannot reproduce this either. Just tried with Orca master. An audio
recording wouldn't help. If there's a lag, all a recording would tell me
is that you aren't making it up; not what the problem is. I need to know
what the problem is in order to fix it -- assuming the problem is in
Orca (i.e. as opposed to AT-SPI2, Gtk+, etc.).

A full debug.out can sometimes provide some insight as to where the
failure might be. Information on obtaining one can be found here:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/Orca/Debugging. Please send the result
to me privately or put it in a pastebin-like service as the mailing list
tends to reject large files.

Thanks!
--joanie