[orca-list] OT: Orbit Reader questions

Sorry to go a bit off-topic, but I had a quick question and didn't want to join another list to ask it.

I think some folks here have experience with the $500 Orbit Reader 20? I've been thinking of picking one up for use with Linux and Android, but also as a standalone reader.

In standalone mode, is there any kind of continuous read functionality that scrolls the display through files at a specific interval? If not, how annoying does it get to advance the cursor line-by-line to read something?

And to make things a bit more topical, how well does it work with Orca/Android? I understand it isn't a $2000 device and will have compromises, but is it worth $500 to have access to Braille with its limitations (no cursor routing keys, for instance?)

Thanks.