Re: [orca-list] Fwd: collapse/ expanded /expandable state of tree views in QT4/ QT5 applications

Howdy Frederik,

wooeee you fixed it already? Awsome!
does this also fix the missing state change events while change the state?

cheers chrys
Zitat von Frederik Gladhorn <gladhorn kde org>:

Hi Joanie and all,

It's been a while, but I'm happy to see Chrys doing great work and making
progress with some KDE things.

The issue of Qt not setting expandable was trivial to fix (but it's going to
take a while until it's in releases).
In case anyone is curious, here is the fix: https://codereview.qt-project.org/
#/c/243139/
And the bug: https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-71223

Feel free to put me in CC for that kind of issue, I don't manage to follow all
lists regularly.

Cheers,
Frederik