[orca-list] Editable text becomes "about:blank" in Thunderbird 60.2.1

Hello list,

As I write this message and several more, I can no longer use SayAll or
simple "press cursor up or down" to read the message body of a
mail-message. Orca only speaks "about colon blank" on every line/sentence.

I presume this has happened upon an update of Thunderbird; Orca has not
recently been updated. Using 3.28.0 under Ubuntu 18.04.1 with GNOME.

Has anyone else encountered this issue? How can it be solved?

Thanks,

Frans-Willem Post