[orca-list] archive doesn't work

If I mark emails I want to keep as archive in Thunderbird by pressing a on them, they don't show up in the Archive folder if I want to keep them.

However I think they might appear in a folder called all so maybe the folders in thunderbird have changed and Archive is redundant.

When I look in the Archive folder it states I have no emailss which is why I thought I might have lost my emails I wanted to keep without clogging up my Inboxes for my accounts.