[orca-list] Gnucash and orca

Is it my imagination or has Gnucash become more accessible, at least where setting up accounts are concerned, creating accounts, maybe not so much with trying to access banks to get account information? Although I have had a long break from Linux because of having a Mac or trying to boot a Live Linux CD or DVD but not having the sighted help to boot to the DVD or USB drives, I have tried to at least keep informed about Linux. Last Ubuntu releases I used were Eutopic or Trusty so a lot may have changed since then. The Snap package I tried didn't seem to be accessible when I couldn't get past the tips screen.