[orca-list] Fwd: collapse/ expanded /expandable state of tree views in QT4/ QT5 applications

Howdy Joanie,

Oh this is quite interesting since in QT5 it should work OOTB.

# quote start
export QT_ACCESSIBILITY=1 (this is needed for Qt 4, fixed in Qt 5)
# quote end
source:
https://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Accessibility/Screen_Reader_Setup

but the debian guys set this:

# quote start
QT_ACCESSIBILITY=1
QT_LINUX_ACCESSIBILITY_ALWAYS_ON=1

export QT_ACCESSIBILITY QT_LINUX_ACCESSIBILITY_ALWAYS_ON
# quote end
source:
https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-accessibility/2016-November/003115.html

let me know if it works for you, i will pin it down to the KDE wiki then.

cheers chrys

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com> -----