[orca-list] Most accessible Python GUI toolkit

Hi all,

This is a question for any Python developers:

I need to build a new cross-platform (Linux/Mac/Windows) Python app and would like to use the most accessible GUI toolkit.

I've used pygobject before on Linux for GTK, but this isn't easily ported to Windows.

Should Tkinter work with Orca? All the Tkinter demo apps I try are completely silent.

Also what about WxPython?

Any help or experience in this area would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Nick